Google Search

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Bat And The Weasels


A bat who fell upon the ground and was caught by a weasel, pleaded for his life.

The Weasel refused, saying,” I am by nature the enemy of all birds, and I can’t let you off. ”
The bat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, and thus saved his life.

Shortly afterward the bat again fell on the ground, and was caught by another Weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him. The Weasel said,” I hate mice! I’m going to killyou.
The Bat assured him that he was not a mouse, but a bird. The Weasel replied,”If you’re a bird, show me you can fly.
And thus the bat escaped death a second time escaped.
Moral

The ability to see alternative viewpoints is a great wisdom.

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.