Google Search

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Letting Go


To ‘let go’ does not mean to stop caring,
it means that I can’t do it for someone else.
To ‘let go’ is not to cut myself off, 
it is the realisation that I can’t control another.
To ‘let go’ is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
To ‘let go’ is to admit powerlessness, 
which means the outcome is not in my hands.
To ‘let go’ is not to try to change or blame another, 
it is to make the most of myself.
To ‘let go’ is not to care for ,
but to care about.
To ‘let go’ is not to fix, 
but to be supportive.
To ‘let go’ is not to judge, 
but to allow another to be a human being.
To ‘let go’ is not to be in the middle arranging the outcomes, 
but to allow others to effect their own destinies.
To ‘let go’ is not to nag, scold or argue, 
but instead to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them.
To ‘let go’ is not to adjust everything to my desires, 
but to take eacdh day as it comes, and to cherish myself in it.
To ‘let go’ is not to criticise and regulate anybody, 
but to try to become what I dream I can be.
To ‘let go’ is not to regret the past, 
but to grow and to live for the future.
To ‘let go’ is to fear less and to love more.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.