Google Search

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Excuses For Working Mums


To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life — that is indeed a gift from God. People who do this rarely look with sorrow on the past, for God has given them reasons for joy.
Excuses for working mums to use when caught sleeping at their desk: 

1. They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.
2. This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to.
3. Whew! I must have left the top off the corrector fluid.
4. I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!
5. This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
6. I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
7. I’m actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (SLEEP). I learned it at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend.
8. This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!
9. Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
10. The coffee machine is broken… and someone must have put decaf. in the wrong pot.
11. That flu medicine I took last night just won’t wear off.
12. I wasn’t sleeping. I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands.
The beauty of work depends on the way we meet it, whether we arm ourselves each morning to attack it as an enemy that must be vanquished before night comes – or whether we open our eyes with the sunrise to welcome it as an approaching friend who will keep us delightful company.

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.