- to be heard
- to be allowed to rant and rave when she has a problem rather than being offered an immediate solution;
- her man to tell her when he is hurt, misunderstood or rejected, rather than pretending everthing’s fine;
- her man to balance love and work’
- her man to notice the little things, even after years of a relationship;
- a man to be willing to risk rejection to get to know her;
- to be shown she is loved by small demonstrations of affection;
- to be made to laugh by a man who is not afraid of making a fool of himself.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
What Woman Wants?
A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.~Diane Mariechild
What the woman who labours wants is the right to live, not simply exist — the right to life as the rich woman has it; the right to life, and the sun, and music, and art… The worker must have bread, but she must have roses, too. ~Rose Schneiderman
Women want men, career, money, children, friends, luxury, comfort, independence, freedom, respect, love and cheap stockings that don’t run. ~Phyllis Diller
What women want is what men want. They want respect. ~Marilyn Mach
A recent survey suggested that a contemporary woman wants: