Make sure you define the problem so that it can be broken down into specific issues that determine the final decision.
Realise, however, that you can’t get all the information there is; at some point you will just have to make do with what you have.
Ask yourself why this feels right or feels wrong. Learn to trust your deeper instincts instead of following your immediate impulse.
Stages of Development
1. Not knowing.
2. Knowing, not doing.
3. Doing, not knowing you’re doing.
4. Doing, but without results.
5. Doing, getting results and amazed by it.
6. Doing, getting results and bored by it.
7. Extrapolation (applying old knowledge to new areas).
9. Revert to stage 1.