Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Have The Answer

See, always the answer from within. Be not influenced by those around you, by their thoughts or by their worlds. ~ Eileen Caddy

When faced with decision as to which way to go today, I will pause and take the time that I need to feel it through. I no longer have to look to other people for approval. I can seek advice and then make my own decisions. I can take quiet time and go with my intuition. I can let my body tell me what is right for me. 

Today I trust my instincts. Today I trust that I will know at the right time the right answer. 
Today I have the faith to know that God guides me in my choices.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.