Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Erotic Sex Poems III


A Perfect Ending
By Shelley Cates Martin

Lingering in the moment, lost in your eyes,
Content, I cherish the sweet surprise.
Kissing tongues tangle, making me ache,
No longer can I wait for you to take.

Laying back, I plead without words,
As if hidden lips could somehow be heard.
Raising hips high to greet your stare,
Hoping to speak to another part of you, aware.

Beckoning please enter with no hesitation,
Yet you stand firm, no reservation,
Taunting me, teasing me, grin on your face,
Admiring how you've put me in place.
Then suddenly, you grant relief,
Knowing now I must have peace.
Penetrating with your pride,
Charging, you thrust deep inside.
Planting feet upon your chest,
To brace us both, I do my best,
Not to scream loud like before,
When places reached cut to the core.
Wondering if you're hurting me,
You ease mo-men-tar-ily,
Slowing, then come "please-don't-stop" pleas,
Whimpering I'm at your mercy.
Back in our entrancing dance,
I catch your eyes stealing a glance,
At contorted expressions, my face in full view,
Proud every one is caused by you.

Then you say, "Oh Lady," gazing,
As in disbelief, you sigh, "amazing,"
Shaking your head, as deeper you dive,
Revealing my power to make you alive.
I know you are close to leaving,
For that place I cannot follow, heavy breathing.
So easing, I bid "please don't leave me,"
Wanting to stay forever in ecstasy.
Pushing you back, I climb high,
Navigating, accepting the time is nigh,
To the edge of heaven as you pursue,
Gauging perfect rhythm between us two.
Panting hard, with quivering shakes,
Not much more can either take,
As each resists the pulsing throbs,
Not wanting to be one who robs.
But there's no stopping from this flight,
Wildly heading for realms beyond night,
Each to our own promised lands we go,
Worlds imagined, the other never knows.
And upon return to this earthly place, The visit lasting just seconds in space, We find each other coming back to ground, From a visit to paradise we each together found!



If Your Walls Could Speak 

If your walls could speak, 
Would they talk about us
 
And the things we do,
 
As silent they witness?
 

Would they tell of how
 
You anxiously turn me to face them,
 
Impatiently shoving me against,
 
As soon as I step through your door...
 

Your left hand holding my neck firmly,
 
The right dropping my defenses to my ankles,
 
Fingers exploring realms,
 
Soaking in delight?
 

Would they express how you make me squirm,
 
And burn with an uncontrollable desire;
 
How I moan for you to get deep inside,
 
Swelling lips begging to be hushed?
 

Would they disclose how you force me to the floor,
Down on all fours, 
While I whimper and writhe,
 
Like a dog, begging for more?
 

And of how I plead with you,
 
To drive yourself in from behind,
 
As they stand watching without a sound,
 
Us imitating two animals in a mating ritual?
 

Would they voice how you raise me from the ground,
 
Thighs straddling your waist,
 
As you slip inside, my legs wrap around,
 
For a ride to your bedroom,
 
Leaving them to wonder what comes next?

By Shelley Cates Martin

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.