Google Search

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Children's Little Prayer


What do I give to Jesus? 
Who gave so much to me. 
I want to give the best for him,
Now what shall it be? 
I will give him a heart, 
That is full of love.
Give it to him everyday. 
A sunny, happy, sprit.
In my work and in my play. 
Submitted by Rebecca Hermanson

These little hands are held in prayer, 
To thank you, God for being there. 
These little hearts speak to You, 
To ask you, God what we should do. 
These little eyes are filled with love, 
For God in heaven up above. 
Amen. 
~Author Unknown~

Thank You, God,
for this new day, 
And for the time to work and play,
Please be with me all day long,
In every story, game, and song.
May all the happy things we do 
Make You, our Father,
happy too. 
Amen.
~Author Unknown~

Now before I run to play, 
Let me not forget to pray 
To God who kept me through the night
And waked me with the morning light. 
Help me, Lord to love Thee
more Than I ever loved before, 
In my work and in my play, 
Be Thou with me through the day. 
Amen.
~Author Unknown~

Dear God, I gratefully bow my head 
To thank You for this daily bread; 
And may there be a goodly share 
On every table everywhere. Amen. 
by Dixie Willson

Help us, God, each day,
To follow You along the way.
Teach us to be kind like you,
In everything we say and do.
Amen.

~Author Unknown~

Dear God, teach me to share my toys,
With other little girls and boys.
And not to ever fuss and fight.
When I am wrong and begin to stray,
Please help me find my way.
Amen.

~Author Unknown~

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.

by C.F. Alexander

Thank You for the world so sweet;
Thank You for the food we eat;
Thank You for the birds that sing;
Thank You, God, for everything!
Amen.

by E. Rutter Leatham

Be present at our table, Lord,
Be here and everywhere adored.
These morsels bless, and grant that we
May feast in Paradise with Thee.
Amen.

~Author Unknown~

Father, thank You for the night,
Thank You for the day,
For the chance to do some work
And for the chance to play.

Thank You for my family,
Father, Mother too,
And for all my playmates,
But most of all for You.

by Dale Evans Rogers

Father, unto Thee I pray,
Thou hast guarded me all day;
Safe I am while in Thy sight,
Safely let me sleep tonight.

Bless my friends, the whole world bless;
Help me to learn helpfulness;
Keep me ever in Thy sight;
So to all I say good night.

by Henry Johnstone

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray Thee, Lord, thy child to keep:
Thy love guard me through the night
And wake me with the morning light.
Amen.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.