Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Erotic Sex Poems IV

Prisoner of the Knight
By Shelley Cates Martin

You know me not by day,
The night is my domain,
That is where you come for me.

I long for your peaceful slumber,
When the spinning of your mind ceases,
No longer diverting the pursuit of pleasure.

I wait impatiently,
Lonely for your touch,
Until you dream once again.

That place beyond is where you find me,
Forever there, I am drunk with anticipation,
Writhing, ready for your touch.

Impale me,
That is what I'm pleading for,
Pervasion,

The surging passion of union,
Divine intoxication;
Is it ecstasy or madness?

Rest in me; calm yourself in my still waters,
Raging as a tempest against your shore,
Awaken not, once more without me.

A prisoner, existing only for your embrace,
Reason erases remembrance when you arise.
By day it holds me hostage, or is it you bound by this quest?

Always retreating, I keep you with iron chains,
Invisible, yet strong as spider's webs,
That no man can tear asunder.

Goddess, granting secret desires,
With deathless lips I call out to you,
Breathless, "Release me from this exile."

Pierce deeply with your sword,
Bring me forth into the dawn,
To be scorched by the blazing sun, made One.

But alas, day again, your memories fleeting,
The feel of soft skin fading,
Hard armor cracking, was it a fantasy?

"No",
I cry out, "It was real",
Can you not hear me, even now,

Beckoning from the void? Like an elusive thought,
Skimming the outskirts of your mind,
Torrid rustling, tantalizing imagination with desire.

Logic banished me; he is king of Day,
Contemplating the loss of his empire.
He must not risk entrapment by a siren, a bewitcher of men,

Who would captivate, fascinate
This would be loner, stretching archer,
Weakening defenses, distracting from his aim.

After Sunset, you are mine,
Always returning, Discernment cannot control you then,
For I am Queen of Night,

Reflecting like a silver moon,
The word of truth, echoing faintly in your ears.
How can Judgment be right to keep you from me?

It tries to hold you torn, not knowing,
Destiny unrecognized, longing,
In the stirring silence of morning.

You must decide, worthy virgin or scarlet whore,
Treacherous vixen, or sacred priestess,
Leading to a paradise not yet found?

You will discover TRUTH,
When you defeat Separation and deliver me,
Allowing me to permeate your fortress.

Only when Night and Day unite,
And reign together as One,
Will there be peace in your tormented land.

Oh noble knight, see me as I am,
Look into my eyes, face your fear.
Mine is not a lying mouth, whispering sweet nothings.

I beg you to release me; do not forsake me this time.
Take me with you into the light,
And I will guide you to a Nirvana of delight.

~ Please Re-Member Me ~



Harbor

By Shelley Cates Martin

There's no need to search anymore,
I'll be the sand upon your shore,
The harbor that you seek.
Allow yourself on me to beach,
Surrender will not make you weak.
It is in strength that you will grow,
If only you offer yourself to know.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.