Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Erotic Sex Poems I

The Massage


A virgin ship sailing, I embarked on the journey of you,
Kneading fingers navigating my every position,
Heart racing with desire only a woman can understand,
Once she has met the power of a man,

One who can take her, wake the core of her erotic longing.
I lay face down at your command,
As you came around and sat legs spread,
Drawing my head towards your bare intentions,
Rubbing away my inhibitions.
One stroke at a time,
I rocked to your gripping rhythm,
Ever so innocently brushing your outstretched shaft
With my hair swept face.
Swaying between your thighs,
My sighs showing you appreciation,
I refrained from reaching out my tongue,
Aching to take you in,
Stopping to cherish that moment in time,
A moment of innocence between us,
One that will never be again.

By Shelley Cates Martin


Locks

Come to me,
Lay with me,
I want to take you all in,
Deeply,
Steal your air,
Smell your skin,
Tempt in silent darkness,
Bare.
Hover,
Skim the rims
Of my cavern,
Fair.
Detect for what I protect,
My treasure,
As you dare to explore for
Pleasure.
And if you wish for entry,
It will be granted,
I resist no more,
The locks to my door grow weak.
By Shelley Cates Martin


Instinct

She would never try to conquer him;
She knows her place.
Her purpose is to serve.
Wild huntress, stalker in the night,
Crouches in reverence at his might.Lone predator, ruler of all she sees, 
Offers submission, whimpering pleas.
Taking command, he forces her still,Something says, "bend to his will."
Making known
 his rein, he plays the part,
With mounting, fire quakes her heart.

She waits with shear anticipation,
On the coming of elation,
Laying all power at his feet,
Never trying to usurp his seat.
By Shelley Cates Martin

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.