Google Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Poem - Love is a Journey


Love is a journey

I have matured into love
three times in my life,
and have discovered with each
a freedom beyond measure.
Each time it happened
I was left wondering;
What did really happen?
Why was I feeling this way?
It took some time to realize
that what I was feeling
was a sense of exuberant goodness
about myself and my life.
The simple fact that I loved someone
made my world a little lovelier,
gave my life a purpose,
and put a spring in my step.
Making love a gift rather than a request
is the highest expression of freedom.
It releases us and gives our spirit wings.
It shows us the real beauty of ourselves and the person we love.
As a result I have decided that
love is a journey towards itself,
that we have no real control over it,
but that it can be the ride of a lifetime if we take it.
To fall into love is common.
To rise into love is exquisite.
To mature into love changes us
and our view of the world forever...

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.