Christmas Rudolph Party Game
Things You Will Need
- Rudolph cutout minus his red nose
- Notice Board to attach the cutout
- Many red-glowing nose cutouts glued on the head of a thumb pin.
- Lots of stack pins
- Labels with names of all your colleagues
- A silk black blindfold
- Attach the cutout to the notice board.
- Call your colleagues one by one and blindfold them.
- Ask them to pin the nose at its right place.
- When they have pinned the nose, remove their blindfold and stick the label with their name under the place where they have pinned the nose.
- People will be amazed to see where they have place the nose. It can turn up on Rudolph's tail, back, stomach and even legs.
- For more fun, read out the results by telling where that person thinks, his or her nose should be. For example: John things his nose should move to his back; Catherine finds that she will look better with her nose on top of her head.
- Of course, the winner will be the person who places the nose closest to the area where it is supposed to be.