Christmas Village Decoration
- Look for an unused fireplace to set up your Christmas village. To add to the elegance of your village, create more complex terrains such as elevated areas, hills etc. For a more real look, you can even hang moon and stars above the village. The hearth offers abundant space to create a frozen lake or extra townspeople.
- Create a miniaturized buffet for a holiday dinner. Place a table big enough to accommodate the dishes and the village pieces. You can also add some more attractive items, according to your own preferences, to catch the attention of guests. A beautifully lit village will certainly add flair to your entire Christmas decor.
- You can also place the Christmas villages under the Christmas tree; however there will be no room for the gifts then. To offer a more attractive and eye-catching attire to your Christmas village, you can elevate some pieces and places in the background. Under the tree, you can have ample space to bring about few variations in the landscape and also to lay out a larger village. Go through the Christmas tree lights and use them to highlight certain areas.
- To impart a more real feel to your miniaturized Christmas village, you can create a church or public library or even a community center by setting up the Christmas village on a larger table.
- For further embellishment, place an electric train in your Christmas village under the Christmas tree. Shop for the right items to create snow, trees, people and animals.
- Place you village in such a way that the guests and neighbours can enjoy and appreciate your creation. Make arrangements so that the village can be viewed from outside the house and from several angles from inside the house.