Google Search

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Why Women Cry?


Mom Why are you crying?
Why are you crying?� he asked his mom.
Because I�m a woman� she told him.
I don�t understand,� he said.
His mom just hugged him and said, �And you never will�� Later the little boy asked his father, �Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?
All women cry for no reason� was all his dad could say�The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry�
Finally he put in a call to GOD; when GOD got on the phone, the man said, �GOD, why do women cry so easily?
GOD said�When I made woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort�I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejection that many times comes from her children�I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining�I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly�This same sensitivity helps her to make a child�s boo-boo feel better and shares in their teenagers anxieties and fears�I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. I gave her a tear to shed, It�s hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed. It�s her only weakness� It�s a tear for mankind�

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.