Google Search

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Endless Night…


Love has never been so much before
Moon will never been too close again
You’re looking so beautiful tonight
You’re my angel..!!
forever & ever…
I wanna feel your breath in me…
I wanna fall in the love more deeply…
I have so much to give you tonight..
Ooo…My angel..!!
Ooo…angel..!!
Hmm..
Let me kiss you whole night
Let me hug you so tight
Wish this night never ends
Let’s make love my love..it’s dark there…
Hmm..
Dancing with you on the theme of love
Staring at you to touch your soul
Being with you to be yours this life..
You make me feel heaven this night…
You’re my angel..!! forever & ever…

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.