Animal friendship is nothing but a strong feeling of love and affection that a person has towards animals. A person can have an animal for a friend due to various reasons. It could be a want for companionship, to beat stress, emotional strength or simply the love for a pet. Some others have a compulsive behavior that makes them want to spend most of their time with stray animals and become somewhat secluded from the society.
Children are often attracted to animals and usually bug their parents to get them a pet. Such feelings of affection and love for animals are deeply embedded in children as well as adults. Some people have strong ethics and feel strongly for the environment. They turn into vegetarians, conserve natural resources and respect animals as other life forms. This also shows that many people care for animals and are deeply connected to them. The bond between humans and animals will remain always special and wonderful!
Tips For Animal Friendship
- Let your pet take his time, to adjust with you and your family as few pets take a little more time to adjust with the surroundings as compared to others.
- Try to empathize with your animal; do not poke him/her for stunts. After all he is not at any circus.
- Make sure he is fed with food of his choice properly. Until and unless, he would get proper food and shelter, he would not be able adjust with you.
- Go out with your pets on walk so that he can develop a sense of belonging with you.
- Provide you pet with all kinds of luxuries you can afford and try to pamper him personally so that he can become loyal to you.
- Learn to give him his personal space. Very much like you pet has mood swings, so when he/she is not ready for fun, leave him/her alone.
- In order to strike a friendship with your pet you need to compassionate and caring. Simply keep in mind that he is very much like you- a living creature that can feel and thus, care accordingly.