Google Search

Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Ego Quotes



An egotist is a person of low taste--more interested in himself than in me. (Ambrose Bierce)

Big egos are big shields for lots of empty space. (Diana Black)

Don't be so humble, you're not that great. (Golda Meir)

Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me. (Ambrose Bierce)

Everyone wants to be Cary Grant. Even I want to be Cary Grant. (Cary Grant)

I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent. (Ashleigh Brilliant)

I never loved another person the way I loved myself. (Mae West)

I'd probably be famous now if I wasn't such a good waitress. (Jane Siberry)

Modesty: the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it. (Anonymous)

Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. (Tallulah Bankhead)

The longer I am out of office, the more infallible I appear to myself. (Henry Kissinger)

The nice thing about egotists is that they don't talk about other people. (Lucille S. Harper)

When science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it. (Anonymous)

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.