Kaju Barfi Recipe
- 2 cups Cashew Nuts (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Silver Foil (optional)
- Drain and blend the cashews to a fine paste. Use as little water as possible when blending.
- Now in a saucepan make syrup with sugar and water and Cook on slow to medium heat.
- Cook stirring continuously till a soft lump is formed. Add ghee and cardamom powder and mix well
- Remove from heat on to a smooth surface and roll out (thin) quickly with a rolling pin. Cut into squares/diamond shapes.