Google Search

Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Witty Quotes



...Every morning is the dawn of a new error... (Anonymous)

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking. (Anonymous)

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me. I'm afraid of widths. (Steve Wright)

A witty saying proves nothing. (Voltaire)

Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it. (Anonymous)

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. (Steven Wright)

Diplomacy - the art of letting someone have your way. (Anonymous)

Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice. (Anonymous)

For people who like peace and quiet a phoneless cord. (Anonymous)

I haven't lost my mind; I know exactly where I left it. (Anonymous)

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead. (Anonymous)

I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific. (Lily Tomlin)

If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms. (Anonymous)

If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me. (Anonymous)

It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say pretty things from time to time. (Honoré de Balzac, "The Physiology of Marriage" 1829)

It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere. (Anonymous)

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. (Anonymous)

Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay. (Anonymous)

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. (Anonymous)

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand. (Computers)

There are 3 kinds of people those who can count & those who can't. (Anonymous)

There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is already full (Anonymous)

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it. (Clarence Darrow)

Why is abbreviation such a long word? (Anonymous)

You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty. (Sacha Guitry)

Your wits make others witty. (Catherine the Great)

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.