Recipe of Seviyan
- 50 gm Vermicelli Noodles (Seviyan)
- 2 tbsp Raisins (Kishmish) (optional)
- 2 tbsp Nuts - Almonds & Pistachios (optional)
- 2 Cardamoms (powdered)
- 1/2 tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 liter Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Pure Ghee or Butter
- Heat pure ghee or butter in a pan; fry the Vermicelli until light brown.
- Bring milk to a boil. Add condensed milk, vermicelli and cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the vermicelli becomes soft. Take out in bowls, top with raisins and nuts and serve.