Saboodana Vadaa Recipe
- 1 cup Saboodana
- 1/2 cup Peanuts (roasted & crushed coarsely)
- 1 Potato (boiled, peeled & mashed)
- 7-8 Green Chilies (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash sago thoroughly and drain excess water. Soak it for 2-3 hours.
- Add all ingredients to it except oil. Mix well into a paste.
- Keep the oil in a deep frying pan to heat. Moist hands and make small flat.
- Slide the rounds in the heated oil on medium flame. Fry till they are crisp and light brown in color.
- Drain them well using a sieve type ladle. Makes about 10 vadaas and serve with peanut chutney.