Batatyachi Kachori Recipe
- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 100 grams Arrowroot
- 1 grated Coconut
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cardamom Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 tsp Sugar
- Salt (according to taste)
- Boil and mash the potatoes. Knead into firm dough along with 50 grams arrowroot and salt for the outer covering of the Kachori.
- Mix the grated coconut with crushed green chilies, sugar, lemon, cardamom and salt for the filling mixture.
- Now take a small portion of the dough and pat between palms to make a small puri.
- After that fill it with coconut mixture and form into a ball. Repeat the process for the rest.
- Roll the balls in the remaining arrowroot and deep fry in hot oil till it becomes golden brown in colour. Serve hot with chutney.