Poori Bhaji Recipe
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Curd
- Water, to knead dough
- Salt (according to taste)
- Oil, to deep fry
- 2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 3-4 pinches Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Mix curd in the flour and add salt. Knead soft pliable dough with water. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10-12 parts, shape into balls. Roll each into 4 rounds with the help of some oil or dough.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, fry on both sides till light brown. Drain the oil on a kitchen paper. Serve hot with Bhaji.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the seeds and allow it to splutter. Add ginger, garlic, chili and onion and stir it till the onion is tender.
- Add potatoes, salt, turmeric and lemon juice. Stir well and cook for a minute or two. Transfer to bowl, garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with pooris.