Kottu Pakora Recipe
- 1 cup Kottu ka Atta (buckwheat flour)
- 3 medium-sized Potatoes (boiled whole till half-cooked)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp Baking Powder
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper and coriander in bowl and mix well. Add water and beat into a smooth batter. Beat the batter until it is of cream consistency. Cover and keep aside for about 20 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cool enough, peel and slice each one into diagonal slices.
- Heat enough ghee or oil for deep-frying in a kadhai over moderate heat. Put few slices of potato into the batter and cover them completely.
- One at a time, lower each slice of batter-coated potato into the hot oil. Fry as many slices as will float on the surface of the oil without touching. Fry on both sides until reddish gray and crisp. Serve hot as the fitters soften as they cool.