Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe
- 1/2 kg Kaddu (pumpkin/ sitaphal), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2-3 Green Chilies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor (dried mango powder)
- 1/2 tsp Methi Dana (fenugreek seeds)
- A pinch of Hing (asafetida)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add methi dana and when it changes color, add hing, green chilies and sauté for 1 minute.
- Now add kaddu pieces, turmeric, coriander powders, and salt and mix it well. Add 1 tsp water and cook on a lower heat till kaddu turns tender.
- Add sugar, amchoor and garam masala powder and mix well. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes and continue cooking till all the water evaporates