Singhare Ki Poori Recipe
- 1 cup Singhare Flour (Kuttu)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Oregano (Ajwain) Seeds
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 2 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- Water, for kneading
- Oil, for deep frying
- Mix all the mentioned ingredients thoroughly (except oil) in Singhara flour.
- Since Singhara flour is not like the normal wheat flour, you need not add too much of water while kneading it.
- After kneading the flour well, take small portion of the flour and make it into a small kneaded ball, in your palm. Then, shape the kneaded ball it into a puri.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry poori, until it becomes dark brown in color.
- Repeat the above step with the rest of the flour mixture.