Google Search

Monday, August 6, 2012

Shall Earth No More Inspire Thee by Emily Bronte

Shall Earth no more inspire thee,
Thou lonely dreamer now ?
Since passion may not fire thee
Shall nature cease to bow ? 

Thy mind is ever moving
In regions dark to thee;
Recall its useless roving -
Come back and dwell with me - 

I know my mountain breezes
Enchant annd soothe thee still -
I know my sunshine pleases
Despite thy wayward will - 

When day with evening blending
Sinks from the summer sky,
I've seen thy spirit bending
In fond idolotry - 

I've watched thee every hour -
I know my mighty sway -
I know my magic power
To drive thy griefs away - 

Few hearts to mortal given
On earth so wildly pine
Yet none would ask a Heaven
More like this Earth than thine - 

Then let my winds caress thee -
Thy comrade let me be -
Since nought beside can bless thee
Return and dwell with me -

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.