Rice Puttu Recipe
- 1/2 Kg Raw Rice
- 1/2 grated Coconut
- Water to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- Soak rice in water for 4 hrs, then drain it and grind it to make fine powder.
- Roast the powder for 5 minutes. Stir it well, while heating. Keep it for cooling.
- Mix salt with water ant then sprinkle this to the powdered rice, just to make the powder wet.
- Put a handful of grated coconut in the puttukutty and then put rice powder till half then add another handful of grated coconut.
- This is done till the top. Close the lid steam it for 2 mts in cooker.
- Serve it with potato curry or ghee
- Serves five people.