Palada Prathaman Recipe
- 4 cup Milk
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Ada
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Boil ada by putting it in 2 to 3 cup boiling water. Keep it covered for 30 minutes.
- Drain water from the ada, completely.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry ada to a golden color. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk and water in a sauce pan.
- Add boiled ada and reduce heat to low medium, while stirring all the time.
- Keep stirring until milk is reduced by 2/3rd.
- It takes about 1-½ hours to prepare the dish and now, the color of pradaman should be golden.
- Add condensed milk to it and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
- Add sugar and mix it well.
- Remove from flame.
- Serve warm.