Mor Kuzhambu Recipe
- 5 cups Buttermilk
- 4-5 Green Chilies, slit
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut, shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 sprig of Curry Leaves
- Oil, for seasoning
- Add 1/2 tsp of turmeric to the buttermilk and mix well.
- Add water if the buttermilk is too thick.
- Add salt and heat on a low flame till the buttermilk reaches room temperature.
- Take it from the fire and set aside. Roast in a little oil, one by one, the coconut, the remaining turmeric,jeera, coriander and green chillies.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
- Add this coconut paste to the warm buttermilk, put it back on the stove and heat for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Season it with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
This dish cannot be re-heated on direct fire.