Friendship Day Party Decoration Ideas
- First, look at the party venue and find out the availability of space. This is because, it gives you a broad idea about the quantity of decorations needed for the venue - the bigger space, the more decorations needed and vice versa.
- Consider the budget for your party, to get an idea about how much you can spend on the decorations. This will help you to figure out whether you can make use of expensive decorative items or the cheaper ones.
- Since you are throwing a party on Friendship Day, the decorative items should be chosen to fit into the theme - friends. The choice will depend upon your age group as well. For kids, the decorations can have a touch of innocence and cuteness in them. For adults aged between 18 and 30 years, you may create a youthful look at the venue.
- Choose a color scheme for your decorations. This will make the venue look beautiful, because you won't end up in choosing weird contrasts of colors.
- Welcome your party guests with a big banner, reading 'Happy Friendship Day'. Ensure that the banner is made attractive, by writing the quote in a stylish, glittery and colorful font. You may decorate the banner with lights, garland or bunches of balloons.
- Make use of a large collage consisting of the assorted photographs of your friends. The cut out would serve as the center of attraction, for the party. You may also place small banners at strategic locations of the party hall, with friendship quotes written on each of them. Ensure that the font for the quotes is glittery as well as big enough to be read from a distance.
- Balloons and streamers would escalate the party spirits in your guests. Therefore, depending upon the overall color scheme chosen for the venue, hang bunches of balloons at certain places, such as a couple of bunches nearby the front gate banner, some near the dance floor, etc.
- Ensure that the party hall doesn't look cluttered with excessive use of decorative items. Place them only at strategic locations of the hall.