Google Search

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Best Responsibility Quotes



Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. (Kahil Gibran)

I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge my dutiesas king as I would wish to do without the help of the woman I love. (Anonymous)

In a democracy, the individual enjoys not only the ultimate power but carries the ultimate responsibility. (Norman Cousins)

It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me. (Ashleigh Brilliant)

To give up the task of reforming society is to give up one's responsibility as a free man. (Alan Paton)

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. (Abraham Lincoln)

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.