Google Search

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Poem of Mother


Mother I ask for your love
I miss our travels and talks
I miss our times
All I ask is for us to be friends

Mother cradle me your baby
I am just asking for your kindness
I'm longing only for a peaceful time with you
All I'm asking is not to be pushed away

Mother I ask for your hugs
to mend my broken heart
caused by my love
All I'm asking for is to be embrace

Mother I say to you
give me your time so I can ask
questions I have been holding for years

Mother I ask for your kisses
soft as a dove
I ask you to help me grow

Mother I ask for your attention
Just this once
I only ask for your time

Mother I ask for a part in your heart
Not to be pushed off

Mother don't give me your anger
I don't want your silence
Mother I want your smile

Mother I wish
I wish for your stories
not our problems
I wish for us
I wish for you 
By Ayce Nole

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.