Google Search

Monday, July 30, 2012

Love For Mother

I need a mother who would love me..
I need a mother who would take care of me..
I need a mother who would understand me..
I need a mother for who I am? 
I need a mother to know me..
I need a mother who would be there for me..
I need a mother who would not yell at her doughter..
I need a mother who won't push her doughter away.. 
I need a mother who would not throw me out of her life.. 

Even though I still think about you every moment..
Everyday I try to be nice..
Sometime I remember you in silence.. 
What I need is a mother who would be there for me every second..
What I need is a person I can call Mother..

I need a mother who would watch me grow.. 
I need a mother who would celebrate my birthday.. 
I need a mother who would miss me..
I need a mother to cry on..
I need a mother to know that her doughter loves her.. 
But I still can't find one love me..
Love you mother miss you everyday so much.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.