Google Search

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mother Moon (prayer)


Mother give me the strength to stand strong
Give me the courage to do whats right
Give me the life to live
And the wisdom to give good advice

Mother give me a life to touch
Give me the emotions to feel
Give me the knowledge to know when its false
And to know when its real

Mother give me the hand to hold
Give me the heart with which to love
Give me the eyes to look upon you
In that glittering sky above

Mother give me someone special
Give me love that knows no end
Your the Goddess in the Heavens
You are my mother and my closest friend 
By Tatianna Rei Moonshadow

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.