Google Search

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Shadow

One Day My best friend Raianne came to my house one day and Me, Rai, and My little brother were playing a game and when i was standing in the corner of my porch when in the corner of my eye i saw a very dark shadow. At first I thought I was just imanging it but Rai asked if i saw it and i was like yea we didn’t want to scare my little brother so we acted like we were just pretending and ever since i have seen that shadow over and over again. Rai said she sees it everywhere i even see it in my car. And when i sleep i feel something push down on my chest really hard then it diappeares. And at other times when im soaking in the tub i feel someone watching me and it is still scary but you get use to it.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.