Google Search

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Nothing

One night i was in my bedroom doing homework and listening to music and my window was open and my cat was staring at something she was hissing and her tail was all fluffy and i knew the only time there like that is when they see or sense evil. So like a dummy i went outside to go “investigate” and i saw a tall man with a hat and he said something really strange. And BOOM my window shut and so did the door and i was home alone and the door locked and i couldn’t get in. So i went through the kitchen window and all i remember is seeing a man and women standing there just staring at me then to my cat. The next day i found out there was a massacre in my house.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.