Google Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Richard Brautigan Quotes


"All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds."
"I didn't know the full dimensions of forever, but I knew it was longer than waiting for Christmas to come."
"I don't want my daughter to be educated. I think women should just be decorative."
"I'll think about things for thirty or forty years before I'll write it."
"I'm in a constant process of thinking about things."
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on while we become more difficult."
"Probably the closest things to perfection are the huge absolutely empty holes that astronomers have recently discovered in space. If there's nothing there, how can anything go wrong?"
"The sun was like a huge 50-cent piece that someone had poured kerosene on and then had lit with a match, and said, "Here, hold this while I go get a newspaper," and put the coin in my hand, but never came back."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.