Google Search

Monday, May 7, 2012

Do you love me?


A boy and a girl were hopelessly in love. But the boy had a condition where he couldn’t speak, this changed nothing though.They loved each other so much that they would Leave each other little notes saying how much they love each other. One day the girl receives a phone call from her boyfriend,
Girl”hello”
Boy”hello,we need to talk”
Girl”what happened?”
Boy”you can’t see me again
Girl “no! why?!?”
Boy “I have cancer, I have one week left and I dont want you to see me like this”
Girl”no!!(crying)”
Boy”I love you so much, never forget that, but even when I’m gone, there will still be a reminder of me for you”
Girl”I love you so much but…”
( phone cuts off)
ONE TRAUMATIC WEEK LATER
The girl receives the news of her boyfriends death, she falls to the floor in tears and runs to her room. There is a note under her pillow it reads,
“if you are reading this, then I am gone, I loved you so much, never let that go.”
The girl smiles and holds the note close to her heart, tears streak down her face. She walks to the bathroom, the note still in her hand, holds a knife firm in her hand and shouts “I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU”
She dropped to the floor, note still in her hand, and a smile on her face. She was finally with him.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.