Google Search

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Allen Ginsberg Quotes


"America I'm putting my queer shoulder to the wheel."
"Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!"
"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked."
"It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now."
"My own experience is that a certain kind of genius among students is best brought out in bed."
"Nobody saves America by sniffing cocaine, jiggling your knees blankly in the rain, when it snows in your nose you catch cold in your brain."
"Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does."
"The only thing that can save the world is the reclaiming of the awareness of the world. That's what poetry does."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.