Channar Payesh Recipe
- 1/2 litre Milk
- 1 Tin condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- Make thin syrup of the sugar and water. Put the chenna (cottage cheese) in a bowl and add the hot syrup into it, blending it thoroughly.
- Boil milk in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add the condensed milk. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Cool till just warm.
- Add the milk mixture into the channa, a spoon at a time.
- Mix vigorously to form a homogenous mixture till all the milk is used up.
- Pour into a bowl. Mix in the nuts and raisins. Serve chilled.