Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Regret Quotes


I regret that in the heat of the locker room atmosphere of the lobbying world, I sometimes, rarely - but sometimes - I resorted to language more common to a drill sergeant or a football coach. by Jack Abramoff
My one regret in life is that I am not someone else. by Woody Allen
I regret the passing of the studio system. I was very appreciative of it because I had no talent. by Lucille Ball
A regret I have was never being able to interview George Harrison. I just loved him but I never had a chance to interview him. by Nina Blackwood
I regret to this day, sometimes, that my children didn't get to be as famous and as popular... but God always knows best. by Solomon Burke
I regret that I wasn't the kind of person who could enjoy celebrity. It embarrassed me too much. by Julie Christie
My only regret is that I signed away the world rights and in America they've been far and away my most successful books, but I never saw a cent from any of it. by Jonathan Coe
My biggest regret is that I didn't teach my two children how to speak Spanish. by Henry Darrow
The one regret I have about my own abortions is that they cost money that might otherwise have been spent on something more pleasurable, like taking the kids to movies and theme parks. by Barbara Ehrenreich
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. by Nathan Hale
I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce. by J. Edgar Hoover
I regret your going. We need a man like you at Ottawa, though I should not want two. by Wilfrid Laurier
I regret not having enough training, I trained for a year at The Royal Court, but I very quickly went off to do films and television. by Charlotte Rampling
I regret what happened. I saw no other possibility to achieve my goal. It was not hooliganism. by Mathias Rust

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.