Google Search

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nature

When I roam lofty mountains I feel like my soul is raised on high and covered like the peaks in never melting caps of snow. 

And when I descend into the valleys I feel deep and profound like them and my heart fills with mysterious shadows. 

The same thing happens at the edge of the sea. There I merge with the surging waves: they pound and roar within me. When I gaze at the sky I expand. I become boundless, unlimited.  

When I look at the stars, silence permeates me. 

When I see a flower the ecstasy of beauty overwhelms me. 

When I hear a bird singing, its songs is an echo of my own inner voice, and when I look into the eyes of an animal I see no difference between them and my own. 

Gradually my separate existence has vanished for the illusion that it was…. Only Peace remains.

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.