Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Quotes for dad


The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat. by Robert Frost
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. by William Shakespeare
My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. by Spike Milligan
My father used to say superior people never make long visits. by Marianne Moore
Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life. by Oscar Wilde
My father died when I was five, but I grew up in a strong family. by Philip Levine
My father's life seemed and still seems utterly mysterious to me. He came alone to the States from Russia at age eleven. by Philip Levine
One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. by George Herbert
Doubt is the father of invention. by Ambrose Bierce
my father died amongst elephants by Rg Gregory

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.