Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Retirement Quotes


Retirement may be looked upon either as a prolonged holiday or as a rejection, a being thrown on to the scrap-heap. by Simone de Beauvoir
Retirement to me does not mean nothing to do but the realization of the decisions I made in the past. That I made in my life. by Jack Bowman
Retirement will become evident to me at the time. by Peter Brock
The retirement system that is in place for members of Congress and other federal workers features what is known as the Federal Employment Retirement Plan. by Virgil Goode
Retirement is not in this company's vocabulary. If you are well and able to work, you can stay at the company and that's what I plan to do. by John H. Johnson
I'm not in retirement. I just don't want to work so much, and I don't get that many offers any more. by Max von Sydow
I've enjoyed my retirement. by Darrell Royal
I tell people retirement isn't what you think. You are going to sit around and waste your life, you can only golf so much. To stay young, you have to stay in the mix. by Ron Rice

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.