Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sorry Quotes


I am sorry to think that you do not get a man's most effective criticism until you provoke him. Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness. by Henry David Thoreau
Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have. by Dale Carnegie
I actually feel sorry for people who have a lot of illusions in their head about what gay is. I mean, I know some gay people who are really wonderful people. by Richard Chamberlain
Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it. by Doug Horton
Sorry if i spit on ya'll... I kinda have a problem with doing that. by Joel Madden

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.