Google Search

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sara Teasdale Quotes


"No one worth possessing can be quite possessed."
"And taken in exchange - my youth."
"Call him wise whose actions, words, and steps are all a clear because to a clear why."
"I have no riches but my thoughts. Yet these are wealth enough for me."
"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."
"Life has loveliness to sell, all beautiful and splendid things, blue waves whitened on a cliff, soaring fire that sways and sings, and children's faces looking up, holding wonder like a cup."
"Life is a frail moth flyingCaught in the web of the years that pass."
"Life is but thought. "
"Oh who can tell the range of joy or set the bounds of beauty?"
"Then, like an old-time orator impressively he rose; I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."
"There's nothing half so real in life as the things you've done...inexorably, unalterably done."
"When I can look life in the eyes, grown calm and very coldly wise, life will have given me the truth, and taken in exchange - my youth."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.