Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Missing You Quotes


When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. by Unknown
If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you. by Unknown
When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you. by Unknown
I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you... by Unknown
Warm light rain falls, trickled down by tear-drops on my window and? I long for you, my unattainable. by Unknown
i miss your cuddles i miss your kisses but most of all i miss you!The love i have will neva change as each day goes by i will love you till the day i dieby Unknown
I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday. by Unknown
I'm not alone, but I am lonely without you. by Unknown

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.