Google Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Lost Love Quotes


A lost love is never lost unless what's lost is the love for your lover. by Unknown
Is there such a thing as lost love? When you lose something, it still has the potential to be found, but when love is lost, you may never find it again.by Unknown
The most painful thing is to be sitting right next to the person you love most, but never being able to let them know. by Unknown
The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall. by Unknown
I will always love him, I just won't love the way he treated me. by Unknown
Never cry over somebody who would not cry over you. by Unknown
I thought I would die if I couldn't have you. Now that I know I can't have you, death seems inferior. by Unknown
I can't believe she's gone, I thought love would last but I was wrong. by Unknown
First love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul. by Unknown

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.