Google Search

Monday, June 4, 2012

Jane Taylor Quotes


"Far from mortal cares retreating, Sordid hopes and vain desires, Here, our willing footsteps meeting, Every heart to heaven aspires."
"I thank the goodness and the grace Which on my birth have smiled, And made me, in these Christian days, A happy Christian child."
"Oh that it were my chief delight To do the things I ought! Then let me try with all my might To mind what I am taught."
"Though man a thinking being is defined, Few use the grand prerogative of mind. How few think justly of the thinking few! How many never think, who think they do!"
"Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother."

No comments:

" Motivational Video "

All Posts on this blog are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes.